- Servings: 2 pounds
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 120 Minutes
- 3 cups (18 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Fat Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Dash salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- LINE 8- or 9-inch pan with wax paper.
- MELT chocolate chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt in heavy saucepan. Remove from heat; stir in vanilla. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- CHILL 2 hours or until firm. Remove from pan by lifting edges of wax paper; peel off paper. Cut into squares.